In this post, we’ll see how to check the DirectX version in Windows 10. Let’s get started.
- Press Windows key + R simultaneously, and you can see the Run Command Box.
- In it, type “dxdiag” (without double quotes) and then press the “Enter” key.
- Now, you can see a popup. Hit “Yes” in it.
- After a few seconds, you can see the “DirectX Diagnostic Tool.” In it, you can see your PC’s DirectX version beside “DirectX Version” at the bottom.
- How to Check How Much RAM You’ve in Windows 10 PC
- How to Check Windows 10 Version
- How to Disable Webcam
- How to Enable Use Check Boxes to Select Items
- How to Open Ease of Access in Windows 10