In this post, we’ll see how to unhide and enable Developer options in Android Pie.
Keep in mind that the “Developer options” is hidden by default. Let’s get started.
- Open the Settings app.
- Hit System > About phone.
- Now, you can see “Build number” at the bottom. Tap it seven times.
- You need to provide the “Screen lock” method of your device. In our instance, it is a password. Provide it.
Now, you can see a toast notification stating, “You are now a developer!.” Hit the “Back” button.
Tap “Advanced,” and you can see “Developer options,” between “Multiple users,” and “System updates.”
Note that the “Developer options” is enabled by default.
To disable Developer options: Tap the “Developer options” and hit the toggle at the top. Remember that when you disable Developer options, it’ll go back to its hidden state.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Reset Network Settings in Android
- How to Enable USB Debugging on Android
- How to Use WiFi Tethering
- How to Turn Off Geotagging
- How to Turn Off GPS on Android