Google voice search helps us to control our Android phone via voice commands.
When you give a voice command to your phone, the command will be executed and at the same time the voice searches get recorded and uploaded to the Google servers by default.
However, there are options in Google to view, manage and delete your voice searches. Also, you have the option to pause the data collection too.
Let’s check it out all the options in detail.
Steps to View, Manage and Delete Google Voice Search History
Go to this URL. Generally, an Android device is associated with a Gmail account. Here, log in with the Gmail account which is associated with your Android phone. Because all your voice searches are stored in that Gmail account.
Now, you can see all your voice searches are sorted by date. You can also see the voice commands that are not properly identified by Google.
If you want to play the recorded voice command, click on the play button in the corresponding voice command. From here, you can view and manage your Google voice searches.
- To delete the voice searches, click on the menu (three vertical dots) at the top right.
- Choose delete options.
- In the popup, you can choose the time duration as per your need.
- If you want to delete all voice searches, then click on the advanced option. Now, choose all time option.
- Once you are done with the selection, click on the delete button and the Google will remove your voice search history.
- Alternatively, you can delete the searches by selecting them individually.
To pause collecting your voice searches by Google, click on the menu button at the top right corner. Now, you can see the voice search data collection option is enabled.
To disable this feature, click on the slider. Choose the pause option in the confirmation message.
Alternatively, you can opt-out in Android by going to Google settings > search & now > Accounts & privacy > Google activity controls >voice & audio activity. Click on the “on” option and select pause for the confirmation message.
I hope the information is useful for you. If you find the information in this post useful, please do share the information with your friends.
How to Delete Google Voice Search History