In this post, we’ll see how to delete call log on Android. In this instance, I’m using Android Pie. Let’s get started.
Note: Before moving ahead, take a backup of your call history if you wish.
View Call History on Android
- Open Phone app.
- Hit “Recent” if you’re not in it already.
That’s it. Now, you can see your call log.
Delete a Single Call from Call Log
- Long press the call that you want to delete.
- Now, you can see the “Delete” option. Hit it.
Delete All Calls at Once from Call Log
Tap three vertical dots at the top > Call history.
Now, you’ll be under the “All” tab.
Tap three vertical dots at the top > Clear call history.
In the popup, tap “Ok.”
Note: there isn’t an option to remove multiple calls at once.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Delete SMS on Android
- How to Safely Remove OTG from Android
- How to Find Serial Number on Android
- How to Enable or Disable Call Waiting
- How to Enable or Disable Assisted Dialling