In this post, we’ll see how to set the default SMS app on Android. In this instance, I’m using Android Pie. Let’s get started.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications > Advanced > Default apps.
- Tap the “SMS app.”
- Choose the one you prefer.
- In the popup, tap “Ok.”
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Disable Haptic Feedback on Android
- How to Disable Auto-Download MMS When Roaming
- How to Enable Delivery Reports
- How to Set Default Launcher on Android
- How to Reset Android Home Screen to Default