By default, the Microsoft Edge browser is the default browser in Windows 10.
If you wish, you can change it and here’s how:
- Open Settings app (Press Windows + I keys to do that).
- Hit Apps > Default apps.
- Find the “Web browser” section under which you can see “Microsoft Edge.” Hit it.
- Now, you can see a popup with browsers installed on your PC as options. Click on the one you prefer.
That’s all. The browser you chose is your default browser now.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Set Homepage
- How to Change Default Search Engine
- How to Start Chrome in Incognito by Default
- How to Add Home Button to Chrome
- How to Reopen a Closed Tab in Chrome