In this post, we’ll see how to enable dark mode in Windows 10. Let’s get started.
- Open Settings (Simultaneously press Windows key + I for that).
- Hit Personalization > Colors.
- Now, you can see a drop-down list under “Choose your color.”
- Open it and choose “Dark.”
That’s it. All done.
If you want to disable dark mode, follow the above steps, and choose “Light” instead of “Dark.”
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Pin to Start Menu
- How to Turn Off Sticky Keys
- How to Disable Remote Assistance in Windows 10
- How to Disable Pop-up Description in Windows 10
- How to Stop Recycle Bin Automatic Deletion