We all use the android alarm. Typically, there aren’t much customization options for alarm, right?
But, if you want to customize alarm in your handset, then you can do it with the help of the apps.
In this post, we will see 2 apps which will help us to do this task easily. Let’s get started.
Change Look, Style and Color of Alarm
When you set an alarm, you can see the default alarm clock icon in the status bar showing random time. By default, it will not show the time for which you set the alarm.
But, you can use the following Xposed module to display the alarm clock with your alarm time in the status bar. Also, you can change the style and color of the alarm clock with this module.
However, there are 2 requirements needed to get this done. This requires a rooted android device and the Xposed installed on your device.
If you have both the requirements, then you are good to go.
- Open Xposed framework and navigate to the download section.
- Now, search for the “DynamicAlarmIcon”.
- Install it, activate it and reboot the device.
- After reboot, open the module from the app drawer. Now, you can see these options:
Clock style – to change the clock style
Clock color – to change the clock color
- Tap the options and change them as per your wish. By default, your alarm time will show in the status bar alarm clock.
- Just set the alarm, reboot the device and you can see the changes now.
Voice Control Alarm
Wakevoice Trial Alarm Clock app not only sets the alarm, it has so many features which make morning wake up wonderful.
Yes, a special thing in this app is that you can stop and snooze the alarm with your voice. In a nutshell, you can set up a voice control alarm using this app.
Let’s check it out the steps to use and some important features.
- Open the app and set up the alarm.
- While setting up an alarm, you can see this two options
Activate voice recognition
Activate speech synthesis
- Select both options or as per your need. In this instance, I’m selecting both options.
- In the “customized message” option, you can set up a custom message which you want to hear after alarm stops. You can use this option as a reminder.
- Now, you can set up which options you want the app to inform you;
- Once you set the options, click on the “alarm clock test” to test the alarm. Click on it and a google voice listener will pop up.
- Just say “STOP” and the alarm stops. The snooze option (say snooze to snooze the alarm) will not work in the test mode.
- Once you confirm everything is working properly, set the alarm.
1. When you just slide in the app, it will show you two options:
2. Go to the advanced settings (the icon beside the + icon):
Volumes settings – You can set progressive volumes, alarm volumes and much more settings regarding volumes.
Morning data – Here, you can change the weather, news, and all the morning data as per your need.
How to Change Stop and Snooze Command to Your Own Command?
It’s simple. Follow the below steps:
- Go to settings > voice recognition.
- Enable “voice keywords”.
- Click on the “stop keyword” to change stop keyword to your custom command. Also, you can change the snooze command by clicking “snooze command”.
I hope that the information I shared in this post is useful for you. If you find the information in this post useful, please share this post with your friends.
Are you using any other apps to customize alarm? Do share the apps that you are currently using for the alarm.