Want to create fake WhatsApp conversation?
WhatsApp needs no introduction. It is one of the most installed apps in the world which we use in our routine life for having the conversation with others.
Conversation via WhatsApp is always a great experience. But, there are apps available in the play store to create fake WhatsApp chat. You can use those apps to create fake conversations to make fun with your friends and family.
In this article, we are going to see the 2 simple methods to make fake WhatsApp conversation on android quickly. Let’s get started.
This article is created for educational purpose only.
Create Fake WhatsApp Conversation on Android
Yazzy is one of the apps which help us to make fake chats on WhatsApp. It also helps us to create fake conversation on the following platforms too
- Whatsapp groups
- Google translate
- Google searches
- And much more [see screenshot]
Yazzy includes a watermark in all the images. You can remove this watermark by going to settings > uncheck include watermark option.
- Open the app and you can see many platforms are available in the app such as Facebook, twitter, WhatsApp and so on. Choose the one you need. In this instance, I choose the WhatsApp.
- In the main tab, provide the details and choose the option you need.
- Once done with the settings, navigate to messages tab.
- Create fake messages.
- Now, navigate to status bar tab and configure its settings.
- Once you were done, go to the image tab.
- Press update option at top right to preview the conversation.
- Click on save button to save the picture to your device.
This app offers a lot of features such as control read status and time.
- Install and open the app.
- Choose the version of the WhatsApp you had.
- Now, click on add contact button [besides overflow button].
- Provide the details and set the avatar.
- Your contact is now getting listed in the app.
- Open the contact and create fake conversation.
- Click on the overflow menu in the conversation. From the menu, you can change the status of the contact.
- To change the status of the message, long press the message. From the pop-up menu, choose the one you need.
- For creating an incoming message, click on the overflow in conversation and select program incoming message option.
That’s it. You’ve successfully created fake WhatsApp chat and you can use it to have fun with friends.
I hope you liked the information in this post. If you find the information in this post useful, please do share this post with your friends which will be useful for them.
Which app do you prefer to create fake WhatsApp conversation? do let me know via comments.