Want to create fake WhatsApp conversation?
If your answer is yes, then this post is for you.
Play Store have third party apps to create fake conversations. You can use it to make fun with your friends and family.
In this post, we will see 2 simple methods to make fake WhatsApp conversation on Android quickly. Let's get started.
Create Fake WhatsApp Conversation on Android
Yazzy is one of the apps which help us to make fake chats on WhatsApp. It also helps us to create fake conversation on the following platforms too
- WhatsApp groups
- Google Translate
- Google searches
- And much more [see screenshot]
- Yazzy includes a watermark in all the images. You can remove this watermark by going to Settings > uncheck Include watermark option.
- Open the app. You can see many platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp. Select WhatsApp.
- In the main tab, provide the details and choose the option you need.
- Once you were done with the settings, navigate to Messages tab.
- Create fake messages.
- Now, navigate to status bar tab and configure its settings.
- Once you were done, go to the image tab.
- Press update option at top right to preview the conversation.
- Click on "Save" button to save the picture to your device.
This app offers a lot of features such as control read status and time.
- Install and open the app.
- Choose the version of the WhatsApp you had.
- Now, click on add contact button [besides overflow button].
- Provide the details and set the avatar.
- Your contact is now getting listed in the app.
- Open the contact and create fake conversation.
- Click on the overflow menu in the conversation. From the menu, you can change the status of the contact.
- To change the status of the message, long press the message. From the pop-up menu, choose the one you need.
- For creating an incoming message, click on the overflow in conversation and select program incoming message option.
That’s it. You’ve successfully created fake WhatsApp chat and you can use it to have fun with your friends.
I hope you liked the information in this post. If you find the information in this post useful, please do share this post with your friends which will be useful for them.
Note: This post is created for educational purpose only.
How to Create Fake WhatsApp Conversation on Android