In this post, we’ll see how to copy files and folders in Android. In this instance, I’m using Android Pie. Let’s get started.
Open Files app. Tap “Browse” if you’re not in it already.
Tap “Internal Storage” at the bottom.
Find and select the item(s) that you want to copy.
Hit the Overflow menu (three vertical dots) at the top.
Tap the “Copy to” option.
Hit “Internal Storage” and then find and tap the folder in which you want to paste the selected item(s).
Hit the “Copy here” button.
That’s all. All done.
- Install and open File Explorer Root Browser app. Provide “Storage” permission.
- Now, you’ll be in the “Internal Storage.”
- Find and select the item(s) that you want to copy.
- Tap the “Copy” icon, which you can find between “Scissor” and “Trash can.”
- Now, find and tap the folder in which you want to paste the selected item(s).
- Hit the “+” icon at the bottom.
- Hit the “Paste” option.
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Rename Files and Folders in Android
- How to Eject OTG
- How to Delete Call Log on Android
- How to Customize Quick Responses
- How to Turn Off Flash on Android Camera