In this post, we’ll see:
How to Open Computer Management in Windows 10
In Windows 10, you can open Computer Management in many ways. Let’s see what they are.
Right-click on the Start button and then select Computer Management, which you can find beneath Disk Management.
In Windows 10, you can open Computer Management using command compmgmt.msc. Let’s see the programs in which these commands work.
Alternatively, the command compmgmt can be used in the following programs to launch Computer Management.
Open Start menu and then type computer. Now you can see the Computer Management app. Click on it.
Open the Start menu and then click the Windows Administrative Tools folder. Now you can see Computer Management. Hit it.
If you have This PC icon on Desktop, then right-click on it and then click on the Manage option. It’ll open Computer Management.
Now, you can see Computer Management on your Windows 10 PC.
How to Create Computer Management Shortcut
Here, we’ll see the steps to create a Computer Management shortcut in Windows 10.
- Right-click on your desktop’s blank area.
- Hover your mouse over New. Hit Shortcut, which you can find under Folder.
- In the Create Shortcut pop-up, type compmgmt.msc. Hit the Next button.
- Now, provide the name for the shortcut as per your liking if you don’t like the suggested name.
- Click on the Finish button.
That’s it. Now you can see the shortcut on the desktop.