Compressing a PDF file reduces its size. Here, we’ll see how to compress PDF in Windows 10 PC, Android, and iPhone. Let’s get started.
Windows 10 PC
- Open “Computech Free PDF Compressor” software.
- Click on the “Add Files” button and then add the file(s) you want to compress.
- Hit the “Start” button, and that’s it.
Note: Keep in mind that you’ll have a separate compressed PDF file(s) and the original file(s) remains unaffected.
Open PDF Utils app.
Find and tap the “Compress PDF” option. Keep in mind that this is a beta feature at the time of this writing. Tap the “Ok” in the popup.
Now, find and tap the PDF file you want to compress.
In the popup, provide the file name for compressed PDF file. Tap the “Ok.”
Provide “Storage” permission.
That’s it. You can see the compressed PDF file in the “Documents” folder now.
Note: Remember that you’ll have a separate compressed PDF file and the original file remains unaffected.
- Open the iLovePDF app.
- Tap the “Compress PDF” option.
- Choose the location (in this instance, I chose the iPhone).
- Tap “+” icon > Browse. Find and tap the file.
- Select the file. Tap “Next.”
- Choose the compression level you prefer.
- Tap “Compress.”
That’s it. You can see the compressed PDF in the “iLovePDF” folder.
Note: Keep in mind that you’ll have a separate compressed PDF file and the original file remains unaffected.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.