SiteGround Cloud Hosting Review (2019 Edition)

In this review, we’ll see the SiteGround managed cloud hosting, its pros, cons, my personal experiences, and more. Let’s get started.

What is SiteGround?

SiteGround, founded in 2004, is an independently owned web hosting company having headquarters in Sofia, Bulgaria.

They are having 400+ employees and hosting more than 20 lakhs domains.

They are offering various kinds of hosting (Shared, Reseller, Cloud, Dedicated, and Enterprise) to their global customers.

Moreover, they are one of the WordPress.org recommended hosting providers. The others are Bluehost and DreamHost.

Well, let’s dive into our detailed SiteGround cloud hosting review.

SiteGround Managed Cloud Hosting Review

Features

Moreover, here are the most important features:

  • Free Cloudflare CDN
  • Dedicated CPU and RAM resources
  • Dedicated IP
  • SSH & SFTP
  • Linux container
  • WHM (Web Hosting Manager)
  • cPanel
  • Staging
  • Static caching
  • Dynamic caching
  • Memcached
  • Git & WP-CLI
  • PHP 7.3
  • SSD disks
  • HTTP/2
  • Auto-updater
  • Autoscale (automatically allocate more resources (which are set by you) if your currently allocated ones aren’t sufficient for your unexpected traffic spike; Since this is an optional feature, you can turn it on only if you wish).
Autoscale

See all the features

Pros

Speed

SiteGround hosting offers excellent speed, which is one of the main things I look for in a hosting provider. Their latest technologies made this possible.

Note: Their plugin has many options to speed up your site, such as lazy load.

Security

They safeguard their customer’s cloud accounts from hack attacks, SPAM, and malicious bot resource usage. Also, they apply proactive software updates and patches whenever needed.

Their unique Anti-bot AI stops brute force attacks and resource losses.

Uptime

They offer 99.99% uptime, and it is one of the highest uptime in the industry.

Support

SiteGround support is friendly and helpful. Not only that, but they are also available 24/7 via chat, ticket, and phone.

Support options

Also, note that for cloud customers, they offer priority support.

I’ve contacted the support, and I’ve got excellent support for about 99% time (yeah, and the remaining 1% goes to the unsatisfactory times).

However, on the whole, I’ll call it outstanding support.

Cons

Pricey

When comparing with the other managed cloud hosting providers, it is a pricey one. However, comparing the benefits, I think it is worth the money.

Pricing

SiteGround offers four cloud hosting plans – Entry ($80/month), Business ($120/month), Business Plus ($160/month), Super Power ($240/month).

They even give the option to create a custom plan.

As I said earlier, the plans are a bit pricey considering some of the alternatives out there. However, the price is worth it because of its service quality.

In my view, if your blog is earning for you and has the potential to grow big, then using quality hosting providers like SiteGround for it is an investment.

Do I Recommend SiteGround Managed Cloud Hosting?

Yes. I am.

If your blog outgrew shared hosting, then switch it to the cloud.

SiteGround is the hosting provider of Technology Hint (the blog you’re on right now) from its inception (2015).

I’ve started with SiteGround StartUp and then shifted to the GrowBig and GoGeek plans.

Currently, I’m using the managed cloud hosting (Entry) plan.

As you can see, I’m using their service for years. From that experience, I can recommend it for you, especially if speed, uptime, reliability, security, and support is your top priority from a hosting provider.

For excellent uptime, speed, and support, SiteGround is a one you should give a try. Note that they’ve got a money-back guarantee too.

Check out SiteGround cloud hosting.

Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. It means that if you purchase the product via my link, then I’ll receive a commission (at no additional cost to you). Thanks for your support.

Also see:


Scroll to Top