Clearing app data and app cache is a simple task and here's how you can do that on Android:
- 1Open "Settings" app on your Android device.
- 2Tap "Apps & notifications."
- 3Now, find and hit the app for which you want to clear data or cache.
If you don't see the app you prefer, then tap on "See all X apps" option (X is a number). Now, you can find the app you prefer. After you find the one you prefer, tap it.
- 4Hit "Storage."
- 5Now, you can see two buttons - "Clear Data" and "Clear Cache."
- 6Tap the "Clear Data" button if you want to clear data. In the confirmation popup, tap "OK."
Note: Keep in mind that clearing data will delete cache too.
- 7Tap "Clear Cache" button if you want to clear cache.
That's it. All done.
I hope that this guide is useful to you. If you like this guide, share with your friends.
How to Clear App Data or App Cache on Android