In this post, we’ll see how to move the Chrome toolbar from top to bottom. Let’s get started.
- Open Chrome for Android.
- In the address bar, copy and paste this: chrome://flags/#enable-chrome-duet
- Hit the “Enter” key in the keyboard.
- Now, open the drop-down list in the “Chrome Duet” flag.
- Select “Enabled.”
- Tap “Relaunch Now.”
- Close Chrome and open it again.
That’s it. Now, you can see the toolbar at the bottom.
If you want the toolbar at the top, follow the above steps, and instead of choosing “Enabled,” select “Default.”
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Enable Home Button on Chrome
- How to See and Clear Download History on Chrome
- How to Open Incognito Mode on Chrome
- How to Disable Cache in Chrome
- How to Show Bookmarks Bar in Chrome