In this post, we’ll see how to disable cache in Chrome. Let’s get started.
- Open the Google Chrome web browser.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + I simultaneously.
- Now, you can see the “Network” tab of the “Developer tools.”
- Select the “Disable cache” option.
That’s it. All done.
Remember that this will only work as long as the “Developer tools” remains open.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Hide Bookmarks Bar
- How to Enable Home Button in Chrome
- How to Reset Google Chrome
- How to Open Private Browsing Mode on Chrome
- How to Search for a Word on a Web Page in Chrome