In this post, we’ll see how to enable dark mode for Google Chrome (Windows 10 PC and Android). Let’s get started.
Windows 10 PC
To enable dark mode in Chrome, all you need to do is enabling dark mode in Windows 10. Here’s our guide to doing this task.
Note: Disabling dark mode in Windows 10 will turn off dark mode in Google Chrome.
- Open Chrome app.
- Type chrome://flags/#enable-android-night-mode in the address bar. Hit the “Enter” key in the keyboard.
- Now, open the drop-down list in the “Android Chrome UI dark mode” flag. Choose “Enabled.”
- Hit “Relaunch Now.”
- Close Chrome and open it again.
- Hit overflow menu (three vertical dots) at the top > Settings > Themes > Dark.
That’s it. All done.
Note: To disable dark mode, follow the above steps (1-5), and instead of choosing “Enabled,” select “Default” or follow steps 1, 6, and instead of choosing “Dark,” select “Light.”
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Move Chrome Toolbar to Bottom
- How to Disable Cache on Google Chrome
- How to Disable Popup in Chrome
- How to Disable Cookies in Chrome