In this post, we’ll see how to set Chrome to delete cookies and site data automatically when you quit Chrome. Let’s get started.
- In the address bar of Google Chrome, type chrome://settings/content/cookies and then hit “Enter” key.
- Now, click the toggle switch beside “Clear cookies and site data when you quit Chrome.”
That’s it. From now on, when you quit Chrome, the cookies and site data will be cleared automatically.
Note: Remember that you can stop this at any time you want by applying the above steps.
- How to Delete Browsing History on Chrome
- How to Remove Chrome Apps
- How to Restart Chrome
- How to Disable Hardware Acceleration in Chrome