Finding the root status of your Android phone is a simple task and here’s how you can do it:
- Install and open the “Root Checker” app.
- Read the disclaimer in the popup and hit “Agree” if you’re okay with it.
- Tap on the “Get Started” button.
- You should be on the main screen. Hit the “Verify Root” option.
- Now, you can see the root status of your Android device. In our instance, the app shows that my phone (Motorola Moto G7) is not a rooted one, and it is correct.
- How to Uninstall Magisk to Unroot Android Phone
- How to Block Websites on Android
- How to Install Apps from Unknown Sources