In this post, we’ll see how to check total, used, and available RAM (also referred as “Memory”) on Android. In this instance, I’m using Android Pie. Let’s get started.
Note: Enable “Developer options” on your Android device if you’ve not already.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap System > Advanced.
- Tap “Developer options,” which you can find between “Multiple users” and “System updates.”
- Hit “Running services,” which you can find between “OEM Unlocking” and “Picture colour mode.”
- Now, add both the “System” and “Apps” values to find the total used RAM.
- The available memory can be seen besides “Free.”
- Add the System, Apps, and Free values to find the total memory of your device.
Alternatively, you can find the total memory by following the below steps:
- Go to Developer options > Memory.
- Now, besides “Total memory,” you can see the total memory of your device.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Check Storage on Android
- How to Reset Home Screen to Default
- How to Enable USB Debugging
- How to Turn Off Autocorrect on Android
- How to Automatically Restart Android Phone