If you are a Windows user, you may probably want to change the default folder color to your favorite color.
With the help of the software, you can change the folder color as per your like.
In this post, we will see the Folder Colorizer (free software) to change Windows folder color. It works with Windows 8/7/vista and XP. Let's get started.
Change Windows Folder Color
- Install the software.
- Right click on any folder.
- You can see a new option called “Colorize!” is added to your right click menu.
- Just hover the mouse to colorize option and you can see a lot of colors.
- Choose your favorite color for the folder.
- Just hit refresh.
Now, you can see that the windows folder color is changed.
Add Custom Color to the List
- Right click on a folder.
- Navigate to colorize! Option > colors.
- In the pop-up window, select a custom color [Hint: use color wheel].
- Provide a name for your custom color in the “name the style field”.
- Click on "Add color".
Now, you can see the custom color in the list.
Restore to Original Folder Color
- Right click on the folder for which you want to restore original folder color.
- Navigate to Colorize > Restore original color.
I hope that the information in this post is useful to you. If you find the information in this post useful, share this post with your friends.
How to Change Windows Folder Color