In this post, we’ll see how to change the font in Notepad and WordPad (in this instance, I’m using Windows 10). Let’s get started.
The default Notepad font is “Consolas.” If you want to change it, follow the below steps:
Click on the “Format” and then “Font.”
In the popup, under “Font,” you can see the list of fonts. Choose the one you prefer.
If you wish, you can also change default font size, script, and style from here.
Once you’re done with the selection, hit “Ok” button.
That’s it. The default font is changed successfully.
Remember that you can’t change the font for selective text in Notepad.
The default WordPad font is “Calibri” which you can’t change.
However, you can change the font of the WordPad document, and here’s how:
- Open WordPad document.
- Select the text for which you want to change the font and then select the font you prefer from the “Font” drop-down list at the top.
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Disable Remote Assistance
- How to Open Voice Recorder in Windows 10
- How to Find Windows 10 Version
- How to Restore Previous Folder Windows at Log On
- How to Open Device Manager in Windows 10