In this post, we’ll view the steps to change the file extension on Android (I’m using Android Pie). Let’s get started.
Change File Extension on Android
Open the Files app. Tap Browse if you’re not in it already.
Scroll to the bottom. Choose Internal Storage or your SD card.
Now, find the file for which you want to change the extension.
Long-press that file and then hit three vertical dots at the top.
Tap Rename, and in the pop-up, you can see the file name, a dot, and the extension of the file.
Remove the existing extension and then enter the extension you prefer.
Hit the Ok button.
That’s it. All done.
- How to Check RAM on Android
- How to Show File Extensions on Android
- How to Add a Signature to Text Messages on Android
- How to Enable Auto-Download MMS when Roaming
- How to Show Battery Percentage in Android Status Bar