In this post, we’ll see how to turn on or off call waiting on the iPhone. In this instance, I’m using iPhone X (iOS 13.1.3). Let’s get started.
- Open Settings.
- Hit Phone > Call Waiting.
- Tap the toggle switch beside “Call Waiting” to turn on or off call waiting. Remember that the “Green” means enabled.
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Set iPhone to Announce Incoming Calls
- How to Show Caller ID on iPhone
- How to Silence Unknown Callers on iPhone
- How to Disable Explicit Language for Siri
- How to Enable Mono Audio on iPhone