In this post, we’ll see how to turn on or off call waiting on the iPhone and Android.
Remember that the steps to enable and disable are the same.
Note that I’m using iPhone X (iOS 13.1.3) and Android Pie. Let’s get started.
Turn On or Off Call Waiting on iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Hit Phone > Call Waiting.
- Tap the toggle switch beside Call Waiting. Keep in mind that the Green means enabled.
Turn On or Off Call Waiting on Android
- Open Phone app.
- Tap three vertical dots at the top > Settings.
- Now, you can view Calling accounts, which you can find between Quick responses and Blocked numbers. Hit it.
- Hit the SIM card you want. Tap Additional settings.
- Tap Call waiting. Remember that the Green means enabled.