In this post, we’ll see how to turn on or off call waiting on the iPhone and Android. Remember that the steps to enable and disable are the same.
In this instance, I’m using iPhone X (iOS 13.1.3) and Android Pie. Let’s get started.
Turn On or Off Call Waiting on iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Hit Phone > Call Waiting.
- Tap the toggle switch beside “Call Waiting.” Keep in mind that the “Green” means enabled.
Turn On or Off Call Waiting on Android
- Open Phone app.
- Tap three vertical dots at the top > Settings.
- Now, you can view “Calling accounts,” which you can find between “Quick responses” and “Blocked numbers.” Hit it.
- Hit the SIM card you want. Tap “Additional settings.”
- Tap “Call waiting.” Remember that the “Green” means enabled.
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Set iPhone to Announce Incoming Calls
- How to Show Caller ID on iPhone
- How to Silence Unknown Callers on iPhone
- How to Backup and Restore Call Log on Android
- How to Turn Off Assisted Dialing