In this post, we’ll see how to turn on or off call waiting on Android. In this instance, I’m using Android Pie. Let’s get started.
- Open Phone app.
- Hit three vertical dots at the top > Settings.
- Now, you can view “Calling accounts,” which you can find between “Quick responses” and “Blocked numbers.” Hit it.
- Hit the SIM card you want. Tap “Additional settings.”
- Hit “Call waiting” to turn on or off call waiting. Remember that the “Green” means enabled.
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Delete Call Log
- How to Backup and Restore Call Log on Android
- How to Turn Off Assisted Dialling
- How to Change File Extension on Android
- How to Add a Signature to Text Messages