Productivity is important for everyone. Sometimes, our Android device comes with something interesting (messages, notifications or anything) and we get distracted by them. This will result in the decrease of productivity.
An Android app called ClearLock: block distractions helps us to increase our productivity. You can use this productivity app to block all the distracting apps for a particular time on Android. Let’s get started.
Block Distracting Apps on Android
- Install and open the app.
- Now, you’ll be on the screen where you can select the apps which you find distracting.
- After you selected the apps, click on “Play” icon.
- You’ll be prompted to choose the amount of time to block the distracting apps. The minimum time is 10 minutes and the maximum one is 12 hours. You can set the time as per your need.
- Click on “Block apps” and tap “I’m sure” in the confirmation message.
- That’s it. You’ve successfully blocked distracting apps and you can see a lock in the notification area of Android.
It is important to note that you will not be able to use the apps until the time has ended. So make sure you’ve selected the exact time you need.
If you try to access the blocked app, then you can see a message like this (see screenshot) and the blocked app will be closed by the ClearLock.
If you want to use the blocked apps before the time expires, then restart the mobile.