Are your torrent downloads stuck at 99.9%? Have you ever faced the situation that the small torrent takes hours to download?
Sometimes downloading torrents via torrent downloader may become the tedious thing especially when the torrent is old and our network speed is slow. For these kinds of issues, the solution is Bitport.io – the online torrent downloader.
It completely changes your torrent downloading experience. Let’s go ahead and check the features and step to use Bitport. Let’s get started.
The Bitport website offers so many features. So, let’s first check the most important features that are offered by Bitport (These are also essential when downloading torrents).
- The favorite and most awesome experience while I'm using Bitport is speed. The Bitport downloads the popular torrents instantly and there is no need to wait.
- If it is a popular torrent, the download will complete in seconds. If the torrent you are going to download is already there in the Bitport servers, you can watch it right away.
- For instance, the unpopular torrent with a couple of seeders can be downloaded quickly by using the Bitport. It downloads faster than normal method (using torrent clients).
- The Bitport provides the SSL certificate and all the downloaded files are scanned with the popular antivirus NOD-32(only for the Bitport premium account).
- All the downloading information is securely encrypted, so even your ISP (Internet Service Provider) can’t able to tell what you are downloading.
- If you want more security, you can use it with the Tor or VPN browser, which provides additional security and privacy.
- The best part of the Bitport is that the torrents are downloaded directly to the cloud. While registration, you will get a personal cloud storage for you. The downloaded torrent is usually saved in your own cloud storage and you can move the files to your computer.
- Since downloads are in the cloud, you can play it from anywhere using any device. The website is mobile optimized, so you can use this on Smartphones and tablets with ease. Also, it is important to note that if you have an iPhone (or iPad) and Apple TV, then you can stream videos using airplay.
How to Download and Stream via Bitport
Let me explain the working methodology of Bitport. When you add the torrent to the Bitport, first it downloads it to your cloud storage and then you can download it to your PC. Usually, we use the torrent downloader to download the torrents which we need to tweak for achieving high speed.
Using Bitport, you can download torrents from the browser itself with high speed. There is no need to install any software.
- It offers simple and easy to use interface which makes it easy for everyone to use. You can upload torrent from your computer or provide the URL of the torrent file or magnet link in the Bitport to download. It lets you download multiple files at the same time.
- Add the torrent via any method you prefer.
- The Bitport will download the torrents for you. The favorite part here is that it runs and completes the download while your computer is turned off.
You can stream the torrents while downloading without a need to wait. Also, without downloading, you can stream the files in your browser, phone or tablet which will be helpful while you are bored or traveling.
Under my files section, you can arrange all your downloaded files in different folders on your cloud storage.
The Bitport has different plans (including free plan). Since the Bitport offers many features at a low price, I recommend you to try this and I hope you will like it. If you are not happy with the service (which is quietly not happen), the Bitport will give your money back (30-day money back guarantee).
I hope that the information in this post is useful to you. I hope I’ve covered answers for most of your questions. If you’ve any questions such as seeding, feel free to check the FAQ page of Bitport website which has answers to most of the questions.
If you’ve any more questions, feel free to contact me via comments and I will try my level best to help you with that.
If you like this Bitport review, share this one with your friends.