If there is any problem while editing the template, you can this backup to restore template easily. Let's get started.
Backup Blogger Template
- Log into your Blogger account and select your blog.
- Navigate to "Template" section.
- Click on "Backup/Restore" button.
- Click on "Download full template".
The backup file is saved to your computer and it should be in the XML format. If you want to access your backup file from anywhere, then keep the backup on the Google Drive or DropBox.
Restore Blogger Template
- Select the blog for which you want to restore template.
- Click on Template > Backup/Restore
- Click on "Browse" button and select the backup file.
- Click on "Upload" button.