In this post, we’ll see how to shut down Android at a specific time automatically.
Please note that you can follow this post only if you have a rooted Android device. Let’s get started.
- Install and open the AutomateIt app. Provide root permission.
- Tap My Rules > + icon.
- Now, choose the “Time Trigger.” Set time and repeat as per your wish. Hit “Next.”
- Choose the “Shutdown Device Action.”
- Provide a name for the rule and then hit the “Save” icon at the top.
That’s it. From now on, your Android device will get shut down as per the time and repeat you’ve set.
To edit the rule – Tap “My Rules” and then find and hit the rule. Now, tap “Edit Rule” and make changes as per your liking. Tap the “Save” icon at the top.
If you don’t want a rule, then you can disable or delete it.
To Disable: tap the rule and hit “On” to disable it.
To Delete: tap the rule, hit “Delete Rule” and then tap “Yes” in the popup.
If you want to uninstall the app, check out this guide.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Schedule Power On and Off on Android
- How to Disable Boot Animation
- How to Remotely Turn Off Android using SMS
- How to Find IMEI
- How to Find Serial Number of Your Android Device