In this post, we’ll see how to turn on or off autocorrect on Android and iPhone.
Remember that the steps to enable and disable are the same. Let’s get started.
Turn On or Off Autocorrect on Android
- Launch the Settings app.
- Hit System > Languages & input > Virtual keyboard > Gboard > Text correction.
- Tap “Auto-correction.”
- Open SwiftKey Keyboard.
- Tap Typing > Typing & autocorrect.
- Hit “Autocorrect.”
Turn On or Off Autocorrect on iPhone
- Open Settings.
- Hit General > Keyboard.
- Tap toggle beside “Auto-Correction,” which you can find beneath “Auto-Capitalisation.”
That’s all. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Enable or Disable Haptic Feedback
- How to Delete Learned Words
- How to Turn Off Google News Notifications
- How to Turn Off Spell Check on iPhone
- How to Change Screen Timeout on iPhone