In this post, we’ll see how to restart Android automatically at a specific time.
Please note that you can follow this post only if you have a rooted Android device. Let’s get started.
- Install and open the AutomateIt app. Provide root permission.
- Hit the My Rules > + icon.
- Select the “Time Trigger.” Set the time and repeat as per your wish. Hit “Next.”
- Select “Reboot Action.”
- Provide a name for the rule and then hit the “Save” icon at the top.
That’s it. From now on, your Android device will restart as per the time and repeat you’ve set.
To edit the rule – Tap “My Rules” and then find and hit the rule. Now, tap “Edit Rule” and make changes as per your liking. Tap the “Save” icon at the top.
If you don’t want a rule, then you can disable or delete it.
To Disable: tap the rule and hit “On” to disable it.
To Delete: tap the rule, hit “Delete Rule” and then tap “Yes” in the popup.
If you want to uninstall an app, check out this guide.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Automatically Shut Down Android
- How to Go to Recovery Mode
- How to Turn Off Android Phone without Power Button
- How to Find Your Phone Number on Android
- How to Set Alarm in Android