I’ve already talked about how to remove the Microphone icon from the iPhone keyboard.
In this post, we’ll see how to turn off auto-capitalization on iPhone. Let’s get started.
- Open Settings.
- Tap General > Keyboard.
- Hit the toggle beside “Auto-Capitalisation.”
That’s it. All done.
Note: To turn on, follow the above steps.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Turn Off Flash in iPhone Camera
- How to Turn Off Airplane Mode
- How to Turn Off WiFi
- How to Know Battery Percentage of Your iPhone
- How to Request Desktop Version