In this post, we’ll see how to turn on or off assisted dialling on Android. In this instance, I’m using Android Pie. Let’s get started.
- Open Phone app.
- Hit three vertical dots at the top > Settings > Assisted dialling.
- Now, hit “Assisted dialling” to turn on or off assisted dialling. Remember that the “Blue” means enabled.
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Turn Off Call Waiting on Android
- How to Change File Extension on Android
- How to Backup Call Log
- How to Turn Off Google Assistant on Android
- How to Add a Signature to Text Messages on Android