In this post, we’ll see how to archive text messages on Android. Let’s get started.
That’s it. The selected conversation(s) are archived.
Here’s an important thing to note: The archived conversation will be automatically unarchived if it receives a message or you send a message from it.
To view archived conversations: Hit the Overflow menu (three vertical dots) at the top and then tap “Archived.” Now, you can see the conversations you’ve archived.
To unarchive: Select the archived conversation(s). Hit the “Unarchive” icon at the top.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Forward Text Message on Android
- How to Schedule a Text Message on Android
- How to Backup Text Messages
- How to Block Text on Android
- How to Remove Bloatware on Android