In this instance, I’m using Android Pie. Let’s get started.
- Go to the home screen in which you want to add the shortcut.
- Open app drawer (To do that, swipe up from the bottom of the home screen).
- Find the app for which you want a shortcut on the home screen.
- Press and drag it, and you can see the home screen now. Release the hold in the place you want.
That’s all. Now, you can see the app shortcut on the home screen.
To Remove an App Shortcut
- Press and drag the shortcut you want to remove from the home screen.
- You can see the “Remove” option at the top of the home screen now.
- Drop the shortcut on the “Remove” option.
That’s it, and the shortcut is removed successfully.
- How to Create a Folder on Android Home Screen
- How to Add a Widget to Android
- How to Customize Quick Responses
- How to Move Folders on Android
- How to Add a File or Folder Shortcut to Android