In this post, we’ll see how to delete Google Play Store app download history on Android. Let’s get started.
- Open Play Store app.
- Hit the Hamburger icon (three vertical lines) at the top > My apps & games > Library tab.
- Now, you can see apps. These apps are the ones that you’ve:
Uninstalled from your current device OR
Not installed on your current device but installed (or uninstalled) on your other Android devices, and in all those devices, you use the same Google account. For example, I’ve device A and B using the same Google account. If I’ve Facebook on device A and not on B, then you can see Facebook listed in the “Library” tab of Play Store in device B.
- Hit the “X” icon beside the app you want to remove.
- Tap “Ok” in the confirmation popup.
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Become a Beta Tester of an App
- How to Delete Play Store Search History
- How to Disable Google Play Protect
- How to Find Your Purchased Apps
- How to Log Out From Google Play Store