I’ve installed mHotspot to create WiFi hotspot.
I've connected my Android device with the hotspot and it didn’t connect. It shows the Authentication problem error.
This problem is a typical one and it is easy to fix. Let’s check it out the steps to fix this problem.
Fix Android WiFi Authentication Problem
These steps solved the issue in my case and here are the steps:
- Go to Device Manager on your Windows PC.
- Expand the Network adapters.
- Now you can see the Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter.
- Right-click on it and select “Update Driver Software”.
- Select “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
That’s it. The Windows will take care of the rest.
After this process is completed, you can connect your device with the WiFi hotspot without any problem.
I hope that the information in this post is useful to you. If you find the information in this post useful, share this post with your friends.
How to Fix Android WiFi Authentication Problem