What is uptime in Android mobile?
How to check uptime on Android Pie?
If you’ve got these questions, then this guide is for you. Keep in mind that I’m using Android Pie for this guide. Let’s get started.
Uptime is the duration your device is running.
To find uptime in your Android phone, follow the below steps:
Open CPU-Z app.
Navigate to “System” tab.
Now, you can see the uptime of your Android device beside “System uptime.”
That’s it. All done.
Alternatively, you can follow the below steps:
- Open Terminal Emulator for Android app.
- Type uptime and then hit “Enter” on your keyboard.
- Now, you can see the uptime of your Android device. In our instance, it is 4 days and 35 minutes.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Know Your Android Device is Rooted or Not
- How to Find Your Own Phone Number
- How to Find IMEI of Your Android Device
- How to Request Desktop Version
- How to Reset Network Settings on Android