In this post, we’ll see how to delete an individual learned word, and all learned words from the keyboard (Gboard) on Android (In this instance, I’m using Android Pie).
Let’s see how.
To Clear Individual Learned Word
Open WhatsApp (You can do this on the app you prefer). Tap the “Search” icon at the top.
Begin typing the learned word that you want to remove and once you see it in the suggestions, long-press it.
Now, you can see the “Trash Can” icon. Just drag that learned word and drop it in the “Trash Can” icon.
That’s it. All done.
To Delete All Learned Words
Open the Settings app.
Tap System > Languages & input > Virtual keyboard > Gboard > Dictionary.
Hit “Delete learned words.”
In the popup, enter the number that is shown to you. Hit “Ok.”
That’s all. All done.
I hope that this guide is useful to you. Like this guide? Please share it with your friends.
- How to Disable Digital Wellbeing on Android
- How to Know If Your Android is Rooted or Not
- How to Disable Google Play Protect
- How to Turn Off Autocorrect on Android
- How to Add a Phrase to Android Personal Dictionary