In this post, we’ll see how to opt-out of ads personalisation on Android. I’m using Android Pie. Let’s get started.
- Open Settings.
- Tap “Google,” which you can find between “Digital Wellbeing & parental controls,” and “System.”
- Tap Ads > Opt out of Ads Personalisation (which you can find beneath Reset advertising ID).
- In the pop-up, you can see this message: You will still see ads, but they may not be based on your interests. Note that if you clear your cache, you will lose your opt-out setting.
- Tap “Ok.”
That’s all. All done.
If you want to opt for ads personalisation, then follow the above steps (1-3).
- How to Delete Google Voice History
- How to Check RAM on Android
- How to Clear App Cache on Android
- How to Turn Off Google Assistant on Android
- How to Remove Google Account from Android