Blogger has multiple authors feature. You can add multiple authors (up to 100) on your single Blogger blog.
By default, the owner of the blog is the administrator and he have the full access to the blog settings and templates.
He can invite multiple authors to his blog, change the privileges of the authors and add/remove authors of the blog.
At the same time, blog authors have the rights to remove themselves from the blog and access to editing their posts (they don’t have the option to edit/delete other authors posts).
In this post, we will see the steps to add authors to Blogger blog. Let's get started.
Add Multiple Authors on Blogger
- Log into your Blogger account.
- Select the blog.
- Navigate to Settings > Basic.
- Under "Permissions", click on "+ Add authors" option.
- Enter the email address of the person that you want to add as an author. If you like to invite more than one person, then separate each person’s email address with a comma.
- If the person you'd like to invite is already in your contacts, then click on "Choose from Contacts" button and add their email address.
- Click on "Invite authors" button.
That's it. Blogger will send an email to all of them. The persons who have not yet accepted or decline will be listed under the open invitations.
The invited person has to click on the "accept invitation" button on the email to add himself as an author in your blog.
If the person accepts your invitation, he will be added as an author on your blog and he can write the posts on the blog. Also, you can see him listed as an author in "Blog Authors".
If you want to make an author as Admin, click on the drop-down next to the author email address. Select the “Admin” to make an author as Admin.
Remember that the Admin has full access to the blog. To remove an author from your blog, click on the X next to the author name.
I hope this post is useful to you. If you find the information in this post useful, share this post with your friends.
How to Add Multiple Authors on Blogger