By default, the big B is shown as the favicon for your blog. Blogger has an option to add custom favicon which makes your blog professional.
You can create a favicon for your blog using the free resources on the internet. You have to create a favicon with 16x16 PX dimensions and save it in the PNG format.
Also, make sure that the favicon is a square image and the file size is less than 100KB. Let's get started.
Add Favicon to Blogger
- Navigate to "Layout" section.
- Click on "Edit" link of favicon widget.
- Click on "Choose File" button.
- Select the favicon and click on "Save" button.
If you want to have default favicon, then here are the steps:
- Select the favicon.
- In the "Configure Favicon" window, Click on "Remove" link.
- Click on "Save" button.
I hope this post is useful to you. If you find the information in this post useful, share this post with your friends.
How to Add Favicon to Blogger