WhatsApp Pin chat feature lets you pin chats (contact and group). If you pin a chat, you can access it easily and quickly since it stays at the top of the “Chats” tab.
- The pinned chats will remain at the top until you unpin them.
- If you see a “Pin” symbol on the chat, then it means that it is a pinned chat.
- You can pin only a maximum of 3 conversations.
With that said, let’s see how to pin a chat on WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp.
- If you’re going to pin a chat, then long-press it. If you’re going to pin multiple conversations, then long-press a chat that you want to pin and then hit remaining chats that you wish to pin.
- Now, you can see the “Pin” icon at the top. Hit it.
That’s all. The selected chat(s) are pinned successfully.
Select the pinned chat(s) that you want to unpin. Hit the “Remove pin” icon at the top.
- Open WhatsApp. Tap “Chats” if you’re not in it already.
- Swipe the chat you want to pin to the right.
- Now, you can see the “Pin” option beside “Read” or “Unread.” Hit it.
That’s all. The chat is pinned.
Swipe the pinned chat you want to unpin to the right. Hit “Unpin.”
That’s it. All done.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.