In this post, we’ll see four different ways to open System Configuration (also known as MSConfig) in Windows 10. Let’s see what they are.
4 Different Methods to Open System Configuration (MSConfig)
The command “msconfig” (without double quotes) can open System Configuration in Windows 10, and you can use this command in the following programs:
- Run Command
- Task Manager (File > Run new task)
- Address Toolbar
- File Explorer Address Bar
- Command Prompt
- Windows PowerShell
Start Menu Search
- Open Start menu and then type “system configuration” (without double quotes).
- Now, you can see the “System Configuration” app.
- Click it to open.
System Configuration Shortcut
- Open Start menu.
- Now, click “Windows Administrative Tools,” which you can find between “Windows Accessories” and “Windows Ease of Access.”
- Hit the “System Configuration,” which you can find between “Services” and “System Information.”
Open System32 folder. Now, find and double-click the “msconfig” file.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Open Windows Mobility Center
- How to Enable Mono Audio in Windows 10
- How to Open Power Options in Windows 10
- How to Open Phone Dialer in Windows 10
- How to Open File Explorer Options in Windows 10