In this post, we’ll see how to check the DirectX version in Windows 10. Let’s get started.
- Press Windows key + R simultaneously, and you can see the Run Command Box.
- In it, type “dxdiag” (without double quotes) and then press the “Enter” key.
- Now, you can see a popup. Hit “Yes” in it.
- After a few seconds, you can see the “DirectX Diagnostic Tool.” In it, you can see your PC’s DirectX version beside “DirectX Version” at the bottom.
Like this guide? Share it with your friends.
- How to Check How Much RAM You’ve in Windows 10 PC
- How to Check Windows 10 Version
- How to Disable Webcam
- How to Enable Use Check Boxes to Select Items
- How to Open Ease of Access in Windows 10